Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Delivery for a North Arlington baby!

As you know I have been doing some custom projects for clients and many of them are "mom's to be".  This mom came  by my house to look at another dresser I had so she could use it for a changing table/dresser and she eyed this beauty sitting unfinished in the garage!)  I sent her home with a bunch of paint swatches and her "design team" (the dad to be & best friend) decided on Annie Sloans Old Violet

I got to work painting it for her last week and they picked it up this week.  I think it turned out wonderfully! 


Plus it is on wheels!  I love this about old furniture!

Have a great day!

Kelly

{fb} www.facebook.com/stylishpatinashop
{shop} www.etsy.com/shop/stylishpatina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!