Monday, May 23, 2011

Ahh...Lucketts Antique Market....I heart you!

The last few days have bees such a whirl win I don't even know where to start!  Big thanks to Sarah Jean & Company that let me share tent space after a mix up with my own space.  They were sweet enough to let me join them under two tents.  We had a blast meeting so many new folks both vendors & shoppers.  Many of our shoppers were from Northern Virginia/D.C. area (like moi!) so for you guys we are super excited to have our 1st tag sale hopefully in June so you don't have to drive quite as far to get some of the same great stuff!

So..back to Lucketts ...many thanks to my mom who did two trips to Lucketts with me on Friday.  We each had a truck loaded with stuff and then hauled it in under a tarp and prayed for no rain!  Here are some pics of us headed out.  Thank you, thank you, thank you mom!!!


I went out early on Saturday to get things organized.  Sarah and her mom had already started which was so sweet of them.  We had one tragedy, one of my chairs lost a leg :-(  She had to go to the dumpster (poor things she was so cute!).  

Saturday was super busy, there was a line out into the field of people wanted to get into the gates at 10am!  I ended up with a major sunburn on Saturday but Sunday was overcast and just a few showers.  Mom came by and helped by getting me change a few times and providing moral support.  I also had a few surprise visitor which was lots of fun!  

I ended my Saturday by dropping off 6 chairs I sold to "D" in Alexandria and chatted with her about a few other pieces she needs for her new home.  She is a busy working mom and so I am going to see if I can help her find some unique pieces (I love this part of my new business!).

I also chatted with Miss Mustard Seed about the items I need to start "picking" for her since she literally sold out of everything!  All in all it was an amazing experience and I can't wait until next year!  Here are a couple pictures of our area but visit the Stylish Patina Facebook page for more pictures.  I have also just set up an Etsy shop.  I will have items for sale though Etsy, Facebook and at our local tag sales. You can always email me at Kelly@stylishpatina.com if you see something you'd like to purchase, need something "refreshed" or would like me to help with some personal shopping.



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, Luckett's I heart you too! BUT, I'm glad you are over:)LOL! I JUST unloaded what I had left to "it's Bazaar", including 2 new pieces that I bought from other vendors!

    ReplyDelete

Share a little Patina!