Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back to the Pickin' !

Since I sold most of my inventory at Lucketts Antique Market I'm back to Picking!  Which is actually one of my favorite parts of this business.  I am also a picker for Miss Mustard Seed (MMS)and she needs new goodies! 

I found this amazing little frenchy chair for MMS.  I almost kept it for myself but knew only she could make it really shine.  I posted a picture of it on my Facebook page, Stylish Patina, and got so many positive comments I think I could have sold 20 of them!  I was driving down the street and there she was calling my name at a little shop.  The pink caught my eye right away and I knew I had to have her!  Introducing "Pinky French", she is a hottie:-)




I am sad b/c this weekend I won't be able to do any picking b/c my brother is getting married so I'm headed out of town but I did pick up a set of 4 chairs today that are dying for a little color and have a couple end tables to fix up. 

I hit my 1st auction tonight!  I was a chicken and let a couple things go that I should have bought but it's all a learning process, right?!  I took my husband, "J" BIG mistake after 10 minutes he was bored (can you say ADD!) any ho, he left and I stuck it out for a while longer and then left some anonymous bids so we'll see if I win anything.  I bought one little side table for $10 (score!).  Needless to say "J" won't be coming to the next auction with me I'll be flying solo.

I still have a couple things left over from Lucketts you can see them on Facebook or on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!