Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I just got back from my brothers wedding (super cool!) in S.C. and I was planning on chilling out and being lazy but them we went to home depot and I bought a paint sprayer!!! Yes I made the investment and can't tell you how happy I am about it.  The only down side if that to switch the paint color it's a lot of clean up work.  So here is my new gadget!
And with that I did these!!!

My husband even got into helping me...any reason to work up a sweat and drink a beer he is "in!". :-)  That's my mom with him coming to check out the progress.
So here are a few of the pieces I worked on today. I still have to finish them off but I made tons of progress!
 Isn't this vintage baby crib adorable!!!  I just love it!




Okay I'm beat..off to bed.  Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!