Monday, June 20, 2011

Almost there!

Good Morning!  I am headed out the door to a meeting with my consulting client but just had to post a few pics of my projects from yesterday...they will be finished up tonight no matter how long it takes me from 5pm on it's all Stylish Patina :-)

This might be a contender for my fav chair it turned out amazing!  I did it to go with the little desk I have.  They are both done in chalk paint Duck egg color.

This is going to be beautiful when it's done:-)  Hand painted in Paris Grey Chalk Paint.  The gold is original :-)



This is an adorable little side table.  The exterior is Louis Blue chalk paint and the inside is Paris Grey to add a little dimension.

This is the night stand to the dresser.  Also done in Paris Grey.  It has not been distressed yet but will be wonderful when completed!

Have a wonderful Monday! I'm off to work:-)

Kelly, Ms. Patina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!