Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some great finds today!!

Just a quick glimps of a few of my MANY find from shopping today...lets just say I made multiple trips home for "drop off" today and event used Ira at one point. Below are pics of a few of my favorite larger items.. a couple of these I have already started to work on so you will see before & after pics in the next couple of days:-)  I did get some great smaller things too but you'll have to wait until the tag sale to see all of those:-)

My parents are in upstate NY for the summer and I got a call from mom today saying that dad had found a few sales for them to got o for me:-)  How cute is that!  Watch out NY :-)

Okay here are the "goods". This is an amazing old frame & in the back round is a gorgeous cherry dresser/buffet (I'm sure my mom will call and correct me).  Actually I think it's a serving buffet b/c it has a small top that pulls out.  This is usually not my style but it was in such great shape and the lady was so sweet so what happens I end up with TWO of them!  It was a great deal:-)

This was a total last minute find and I just love it!  It is on wheels which I adore, total bonus:-)

Now these two might be my favorite finds of all...totally not everyone's taste but I love them.  The mirror vintage and SUPER heavy, I don't know if I can part with this one:-)  And the chair I just though was so unique and interesting.  It is already in the middle of being painted.  It will still hold much of it patina with a very distressed vintage look and a fresh Serena & Lily seat:-)Yes that's me in the mirror taking the picture, scary!

Just had the customer pick up my enamel table today so here is her replacement.  This little guy needs a lot of help but I love an enamel table top:-)  And the mirror is another awesome heavy old mirror.



Adore this little table and the frenchy side table.  I have the dresser to match but need to pick it up:-) Each your heart out!

 Here is another picture of the other cherry buffet, remember I have TWO!  If you want one email me:-) Kelly@StylishPatina.com.  yes can you see how FULL my garage is:-)

That's it for now..stay tuned for some previews of completed projects for the tag sale and remember you can always see the full inventory at my Stylish Patina Etsy Store or on our Stylish Patina Facebook page.

Enjoy!

Kelly, Stylish Patina

www.facebook.com/stylishpatinashop
www.etsy.com/shop/stylishpatina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!