Monday, June 13, 2011

Chair Sale Day!

I finally met someone with my same chair addiction!  I put an ad on craigs list for the Pottery Barn table & chairs and this wonderful lady came down from Maryland to check it out.  She decided not to get it b/c of the size BUT we started talking about chairs and the next thing I know I have like 15 of my chairs in the driveway for her to look at...she too loves chairs:-) 

She ended up buying my two gorgeous Louise Blue Chairs plus a green chair project that was not completed and two additional wonderful old chairs I had not refreshed yet...now they are her project!  AND she is going to try and come to the tag sale we are having June 24th & 25th.  It was so fun chatting with her and dreaming about the day I might open my own shop vs. pulling stuff from my basement (honey are you reading this post today? hint hint).  I love days like today!  Now I have room to buy new stuff:-)

On to my weekend finds, this was a great weekend for treasure hunting!  Take a look at a few of my finds....
Old school desks:-)
 Cedar chest! The 2nd picture is of the inside of it immaculate!
 Gorgeous early 1900's oak buffet w/ attachable mirror
 mirror for the buffet
I got tons of other little cool things too like two old thermoses:-)


How and I found some more Serena & Lily fabric at GStreet!  Score!!!

Have a great day!
Kelly, Ms. Patina

{FB} www.facebook.com/stylishpatina.com
{Blog} www.stylishpatina.com
{Etsy Shop} www.etsy.com/shop/stylishpatina

1 comment:

Share a little Patina!