Friday, July 29, 2011

Big News!!! Chalk Paint & New Retail Space:-)

As I have been hinting to over the last couple of weeks really cool stuff has been happening for Stylish Patina. So here is the news! 

Number One
The first super exciting thing is that I am now the mini stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in the Northern Virginia Area and part of DC!  What does this mean for you?  You can buy chalk paint at any retail shop Stylish Patina is in:-)  I have placed my 1st order so I expect to have chalk paint available in the Stifel & Capra location, 260 W. Broad St. Falls Church 22042, starting the end of next week! I will have it online through my new website as well.

Number Two
Stylish Patina will be sold in the brand new shop on Ust in DC called Foundry!!!!  Yvette is the owner and she is super fabulous!  If I were to open a shop tomorrow it would look just like Foundry.  I met her in person yesterday to see if it was a good fit for both of us and can I say I am just SOOO excited!  Foundry will be located at 1522 U Street NW, Washington, DC 20009.  I'll let you know when we do the grand opening but it will be in the next few weeks!  You will be able to buy Annie Sloan Chalk Paint there as well.

Here are some pictures of her shop as it comes to life!  Uhhh such amazing stuff:-) 










Don't you want to just move in!  Okay I am off, hope you enjoyed the pictures of the new space....ahhh, I am in love with it:-) 

Cheers!
Kelly



1 comment:

Share a little Patina!