Sunday, July 31, 2011

New goodies at the shop!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I had some big items sell from the shop this weekend so I got to go in and re work the space (I love doing this!!) My husband hates it b/c it means he has to help load furniture but it's a small price to pay:-). 

I added a few really cool things (at least I think):

1. A large dining/kitchen table 54" round that is a beautiful wood on top and whitw/cream legs.
2. An old cherry butlers dresser in gorgeous shape
3. A half table (can't remember the name) painted in Provence blue, love it!
4. A round frech provincial side table painted in a beautiful blue
5. Fab Jamestown glasses in pink, red and purple!  I have sets of each color.
6. Old blue jars
7. Lovely cheese/dessert domes

There are tons of other goodies too but these are a few that stand out to me:-)  Here are some pictures!











Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers!
Kelly
(Patina Lady as my friend Lisa call me:-)

{fb} www.facebook.com/stylishpatinshop
{online shop) www.etsy.com/shop/stylishpatina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!