Friday, July 1, 2011

Retail Space & Upcoming Events!

It's official Stylish Patina (SP) is in RETAIL!  I have opened up a little space inside Stifel & Capra in Falls Church City {my home town!}.  Theresa the owner was kind enough to carve out a little space for me on the first floor.  It's not very big but it is a start!  I will have pictures of other inventory available in the shop so you can take a look but as always the latest & greatest is put on the SP blog or the SP facebook page first!  You can now see some of my inventory at:
 
Stifel & Capra
260 West Broad St
Falls Church, Va 22046
{across from the old post office & the motel}

As for EVENTS!

TODAY Falls Church does First Friday so swing by Stifel & Capra and have some adult beverages while you check out my new space {and all of the fab items in Theresa's shop}!

TOMORROW at Stifel & Capra we are setting up in the parking lot from 10-2pm with multiple vendors and lots of cool stuff!  Check out the farmers market in Falls Church & then head over and find a bargain!

As always email me what you are looking for!  I am helping multiple ladies right now find, tables, buffets, dressers, etc.  Send me your wish list with a budget & let me see if I can help!

Make sure you connect with us online through our Facebo
ok Page, Blog and Twitter so you can find out our upcoming tag sales, new retail locations and special promotions!  You can always shop at the Stylish Patina Etsy shop.  I am  always finding new treasures so if you want to be the first to know...get connected:-)

SP also offers the following services in the D.C. Metro area:
 - Personal shopping, looking for something specific & need help?
 - Looking for help refreshing old furniture?
 - Picking, are you a dealer that needs an extra set of eyes? 


I'll be posting some new pictures soon!

Cheers
Kelly

 

1 comment:

Share a little Patina!