Friday, July 15, 2011

New goodies at the shop!

Good Afternnon!

Yesterday was BUSY! I had a couple great brainstorming meetings regarding new business ventures as well as I dropped off a couple new items in the shop and got some painting done!  Did I tell you I am going to write an article for a new blog called DIY Del Ray, www.diydelray.com, it was created by a few ladies in the Del Ray Alexandria area that are talking about how to live in small spaces:-)  Ah do I relate to that!!! Any hoo last night I started documenting my steps for redoing a piece so I can write my article for them, fun stuff.

So what's new in the shop???  Well.....my all time favorite chair I just put in there (cry).  I hope it goes to a loving home.  I also put in some very awesome old cameras that would be fabulous for decoration or collection.  I just finished a sweet little side table and then my favotite a bunch of old glass bottles in multiple colors.  This is another addiction of mine.  Cool old glassware then when it reflects the light is awazing.  I also like to use them for a single flower or a bunch if the neck is wide enough.

I'll be in the parking lot with some extra inventory this weekend at Stifel & Capra in Falls Church  if you want to come by and see me:-)

There is my baby...love that chair.  It's truely a one of kind, you will never find another one like it.  She is $150 and the little kids rocker is $35

Cameras range from $55 and up depending on style and age.




 Glass bottles ranging feom $5 up depding on size and color go check them out they are awesome!! I have some on the porch and in my section.
Funk old school kids "push" shopping cart.
 Kid school chairs $15/each
 awesome water/wine glasses super sturdy!
 Set of blue bowls and fun saucers.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. They look great, Kelly! I'm loving the old cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna I love the cameras too! Two of the three already sold this weekend. They are just so awesome! What color chalk paint did you get?

    ReplyDelete

Share a little Patina!