Monday, July 18, 2011

The Stylish "Green" Home

So yes by reusing/refreshing vintage furniture you are officially "going green"!  Who knew going green could be so stylish:-).  I also wanted to let you folks know that the Annie Sloans Chalk Paint that I use is very low VOC so once again great for you and your kids. 

I have been researching some "green" fabrics as well and am planning on looking into other organic paint options for you eco friendly folks!  I'll let you know what I find out.

I am in the process of redesigning my blog/wesite and I plan on having a "Green Home" section so we can keep up to date on the latest trends and small ways we can made a difference.  Stay tuned! 

Today I am busy writing my DIY Del Ray article, I'll send you a link when it is done.  The chair below is the project I will be highlighting.  I LOVE it!



Great chest, still has lots of paina, perfect height for a changing table.


Cheers!
Kelly

{fb} www.facebook.com/stylishpatinashop
{online shop} www.etsy.com/shop/stylishpatina

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I like the wheat motif on the dresser. Drove to Lucketts today and got my first Annie Sloan! So excited!

    ReplyDelete

Share a little Patina!