Sunday, July 10, 2011

New projects, camera and front door!

It's been a busy weekend!  My husband didn't play golf (which is very odd:-) So I had help loading and hauling furniture to the shop on Saturday and then Sunday we did some much needed house projects!

On Friday I was on a mission for frames and basically the 1st place I stopped I hit the jackpot!  Granted they weren't as large as I wanted and I I usually like really this frames but these still fit the bill:-)


I then made them pretty.....

That was the Friday night project....then Saturday morning we headed to the shop and set up in the parkign lot and met some great people and a few repeat customers:-) Here is a pic of Ira (the truck) working hard:-)  Thank goodness for Ira!


On my way home from the shop Saturday afternoon I found a treasure, a tall footstool / small bench.  So this became one of my Sunday projects....I don't have the before (sorry!) just image gross and nasty:-)
And here is "Belle" now...yes I named her.


Since "J" was home Sunday we / he worked on 3 big projects 1-finish off the molding on the inside of our new french door, 2- begin fizxing our ceiling that has water damage from Ice Damns 3-put on the molding to our front door.  I only have a picture of #3 for you but it's def the most interesting:-) Here is the before and after.  We still need to finish it up but HIUGE improvement!  Thank you honey.



So as you know I got a new fancy camera and I am trying to learn how to use it...here are a couple additional pics for fun:-)

I hope you had a great weekend!

Cheers!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!