Friday, July 8, 2011

Foot stool ReFresh -- headed to Vermont

Good morning!  I mentioned my dear friend is moving to Vermont well before she leaves I refreshed an old vintage stool she had.  It was super easy I just painted it with Old White Chalk Paint, then distressed it and applied 2 coats of furniture wax and voila!



And yes these are more of my flowers from the yard:-).  I'll be in the parking lot at the shop Stifel & Capra in Falls Church again this week if you want to swing by!

Cheers!
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Once again!!! Great job! Good Luck this weekend!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got to visit your blog :) Thanks for your post on my wall! Such a beautiful piece. Hope you can join us in Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop this Sunday and Market Your Biz and Giveaways on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a lovely job on the stool. It's charming. And the flowers are lovely.

    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Share a little Patina!