Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Big news coming soon & 20% off Thursday!

Hi folks!  Yesterday was a very exciting day for many reasons....I have a couple new business ventures I am very excited about and am hoping I can tell you about next week, so stay tuned!  This will impact all your Northern Virginia Folks:-).

This Thursday - tomorrow- Stifel & Capra is celebrating it's 4th year in business!  To celebrate I am offering 20% off anything in my space at the store so if you have been eyeing something now is the time to get it!  Here are a few pictures of what I have in the store right now.









I hope to see you tomorrow night at the celebration from 5-8pm!  There will be cake and deals now how can you pass that up!

Cheers!
Kelly
{facebook} www.facebook.com/stylishpatinashop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little Patina!